IMO IMO IMO IMO

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Analytics

I'm very excited today. Dedicated readers of both this site and The Dead Chinchilla know that I often refer to the "one reader" that I have. Well, in recent days it has come to my attention that I may have a couple more than that. This is, of course, delightful news. So, like the self-centered, egotistical, narcissist (and self-deprecator!) that I am, I decided I'd love to know exactly everything that I can about these visitors, including their numbers, where they've come from/how they managed to find me (I thought I had found such a good hiding spot. Dang!), and things they might like. Capitalism tells me that these things are important! And when Capitalism speaks, I listen!

How am I going to do all of these things, you ask? Google Analytics.

I don't know much about this tool, but if it turns up anything good (or anything bad!) I promise to let you know. Thanks, as always, for reading! Now I'm going to know everything about you, so that I can be a better friend.

<3

Labels: ,