IMO IMO IMO IMO

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Yesterday's Roundup

Yesterday was an incredibly busy day for this pilot, so this morning (AFTERNOON!) is a roundup for yesterday.

- Ptv -

OH MY GOD. Less than a week left in the countdown to Pitchfork TV. Admittedly, I wasn't excited about it at all. I figured it'd be a great way to see some new music videos, nothing all that different from the Forkcast.

I have been so wrong.

The first week opens with the full length documentary about the Pixies, "loudQUIETloud," various documentations of shows, interviews, my God, who is going to have the time to WATCH this fucking thing?!?!?!?!?! I, for one, intend to just abandon all responsibilities to watch nearly full-time. Mark your calendars: April 7.


- Architecture -

Another beautiful Stumble find, this site of badass architecture needs no further introduction or description... which is lucky, because I know ZERO about architecture.


- Space Collective Gallery -

Still trying to wrap my head around what "Space Collective" is exactly... but this gallery of lots of things Space-Collective is sure to keep you busy for quite some time. Art, philosophy, design, and tons more, it's like wading through translucent mud and then deciding to put on a snorkel and stick your head under.


- M83 -

Just got their new album, which is fairly enjoyable, but seems to cop off of the previous two (similar vocal lines, story-telling clips). But regardless, I really like them because of their ability to project and propel me into a headspace that feels like I'm running away from some mecha-beast 100 years in the future.

Sorry, I don't know where I was going with that. If you like skateboarding, M83, and/or explosions, you're gonna LOVE this:

Labels: , , ,