IMO IMO IMO IMO

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Update to the 'copter

If you're extremely astute, you've noticed that I've slightly, barely, almost imperceptibly changed the sidebar a little. It was kind of outdated.

The first list under what used to be called "Fun Stuff," now entitled, "Some Good Stuff," (a little less incendiary... doesn't get your hopes up as much) is a link to one of my other blogs, "The Dead Chinchilla." This is my literary website, where I do a lot of prose. I just did one for the first time in over a year that I enjoy, and I'm going to try to submit more. I have another one brewing.

I also added a couple of websites that I frequent, such as bigscreen little screen, and McSweeney's Internet Tendency, a literary blog that I've begun submitting prose to.

Anyway, that's all for now. Carry on.